A Message about Membership from BMA Chairman, Eduardo Conrado, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Motorola Solutions
Learn about membership offers and benefits here!
Keep networking, learning and having more fun with the BMA by joining with young professionals benefits for only $75. When you join as a YP member, you will also receive one complimentary registration to a BMA breakfast or luncheon of your choice during your first six months of membership. Sign up is easy. Become a member today!
BENEFITS: The Intangibles First:
There are many reasons to join Chicago BMA. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to further the development of business-to-business marketing as a distinct specialty within the marketing arena. This can lead to better success for you individually as you progress through your career or with how you deal with others you work with within your marketing department or organization. Becoming a member also links you with several hundred marketers in the Chicago area, as well as thousands of business marketers nationally who belong to more than 20 chapters across the country. All linked by a centralized organizations dedicated to furthering the cause and development of our specialty – b-to-b marketing.
Other Tangible Benefits Include:
- Discounts - Members receive major discounts at all events, including the monthly luncheons and breakfast seminars.
- BMAIL - Electronic newsletter features news of Chapter activities and developments involving members and their firms.
- Subscription to B-to-B Magazine - This subscription has a $59 value.
- Breakfast Seminars - Informal gatherings with discussions on new developments in b-to-b marketing communications. Members receive a discount but these topic driven events are open to all.
- BMA International Conference - Annual 3-day conference in May for members and partners. The 2013 Annual BMA Conference will take place May 29 - May 31 at the Sheraton in Chicago, IL.
- CareerLink - Employment listings publicize current job openings and talent available through our LinkedIn group: Business Marketing Association of Chicago.
- Webinars - National webinars are available to members for free. Look for emails from our national office.
- BMA Chicago Member Directory - An online directory of members.
- Tower Awards - Annual competition open to the Chicagoland b-to-b marketing communications profession with awards for best work in a variety of categories.
- FedEx Discounts - BMA members saved on FedEx. It’s the FedEx Advantage — another great advantage for members of BMA. To join in the savings, call 1.800.345.6227 and mention the BMA discount shipping program.
- PR Newswire - The PR Toolkit provides a host of valuable resources, special offers and discounts available only through the PR Toolkit on the BMA Web site at www.marketing.org. Go to PR Toolkit and select Request More Information.
You will be routed to our national website. Membership includes both national and local dues for a total of $270 + a one-time processing fee of $25.00. Scroll down for the member application and complete the process by selecting the Chicago chapter dues.